Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Tucker's Nursery

At 36 weeks the Tucker could come at anytime really and he would be considered full term. Troy kept saying after the 36 week milestone that if he came tomorrow, we would be fine, "We have everything we need." I however, was not ready and still needed (wanted) the time to finish the baby's room, wash the clothes, put them away, and pack the bags for the hospital. All along I kept telling Troy that I hope I have scheduled induction or a scheduled c-section so that I know when it is going to happen. Troy faked looking shocked and said, "Really, you want to plan and schedule something?" He knows me so well. Well now the room is done, clothes are hanging in the closet and all the gear is put together. Now it is just a waiting game!





These are silhouettes of Tucker's big brother, Bing, and big sister, Nat.


Our friend Tyler's mom painted this dog picture for his nursery, it's made of old wood, has newsprint behind it and looks like an antique piece of art, it is perfect!


No comments: