Thursday, January 7, 2010

Road Trip

We made it! It was 20 hours each way with two large dogs and very little room. It actually wasn't that bad. Troy drove the whole way to Denver. I made myself comfortable in the passenger seat with a pillow, blanket and the seat warmer, ahhh. The dogs did really well in the car too, we didn't even have to use their sedatives! (Which is saying a lot for Nat)

On the road again, the sun was burning the one side of Troy's face.

Bing riding along in the automobile.

Nat, I think she is wondering if we are there yet.

Once we arrived in Denver we were rewarded with a white Christmas, and it was so worth the drive. The dogs loved the snow and so did Troy. He got to shovel snow and go sledding for the first time, both were very entertaining to watch. Troy had to fly home Christmas night to work the following day and my sister and I drove back to Alabama together two days later. It is nice to be home and get things back in order. All the Christmas decorations are down and I'm back to work. The house always looks so stark after Christmas it always makes me a little sad.

Sledding and snowboarding is frowned upon for pregnant ladies, but sledding is fun too.









No comments: