Friday, March 27, 2009

Bing and Nat

Meet the golden child and the black sheep! Bing is the sweetest golden retriever, we felt bad that he was home alone all day while we went to work so we decided to get him a friend. Along came Nat. Sometimes I think when Bing is looking at me he is saying 'what were you thinking?' He loves to play with her, but she is relentless. She is starting to become more cuddly, that is when you can get her to sit still. She is still a baby and I see glimpses of what a good dog she will be. She is so loyal, she is Troy's shadow. Troy and I recently reclaimed our bed, they are no longer allowed to sleep with us. I felt bad at first, but when I can actually sleep in my bed rather than hanging off the side, I know we made the right decision. I find myself reaching over and petting them quite a lot to make up for the fact that they have been banished. They didn't go too far though, don't worry, they have now taken over the chaise lounge.

Bing's first swim, for some reason he doesn't like the water now? I wonder if he is mad about me putting him in the life jacket. Troy didn't like it either, I thought it was cute.



Nat after her snow day, snuggling on the couch. She was finally worn out, how sweet she can be!




No comments: